Milestone: 10,000 Views!

Tea Party University’s Blogs reached 10,000 views today.  82% of the views are from the US, while the remaining 18% are international.  Check out the graphic below to see the location of our viewers.

Gallery | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Milestone: 10,000 Views!

  1. Edna J. Bellah says:

    YEAH!! Applause, applause, applause!!! Congrats.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s